You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – Winnie the Pooh
How strong are you? Or, to put it another way, how strong do you believe you are? It’s not always about physical ability when it comes to strength. Rather, it’s a matter of willpower. Discipline is important. Take the controls. It’s all about the ability to do things. Strong people define as those who are capable of inner strength.
Most individuals underestimate their own power or set their own boundaries. As you go about your day, you may notice that some of your boundaries are based on previous experiences. They are sometimes based on perceived abilities. Sometimes these boundaries are arbitrary. So Test your abilities. Push yourself to the limit. Push yourself to discover your actual limits and define your strength.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.