How’s it feel to be wordless? When you just don’t have any words. No attempt is made to answer anyone or anything you don’t want to say. You are wordless if you don’t have words to describe anything.
Helen doesn’t have any words, no vocabulary, because she could never learn to talk. Her “wordless” sobbing shows how she cannot understand herself. Helen likewise eludes light, and she knows that the core of all things is language and knowledge, “soul,” for her, the connection that fills her mind between the “darkness” and the “light” or actual learnedness that is responsible for “the abrupt awakening of her soul”
Make a reminder to be connected to world with your soul, by using this Wordless Abstract Minimalist Digital Wall Art.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.