Many people associate Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night with the curving, swirling lines of hills, mountains, and sky, the brightly contrasting blues and yellows, the massive, flame-like cypress trees, and the heavily layered brushstrokes as a representation of the artist’s chaotic state-of-mind.
“This morning I saw the countryside from my window a long time before sunrise, with nothing but the morning star, which looked very big,” wrote van Gogh to his brother Theo, describing his inspiration for one of his best-known paintings, The Starry Night (1889). He speaks to a window at the Saint-Paul hospital in Saint-Rémy, southern France, where he found peace from his inner pain while continuing to create art.
This artwork is a representation of Vincent Van Gogh’s classic painting The Starry Night. An illustration of this work of art would make a wonderful present for a creative individual who appreciates the classics while also seeking out new experiences. Also, there won’t be a nicer poster to fill that empty frame on your wall than this one.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.