“To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” –
Even though your heart hurts, smile. Even if your heart is hurting, smile. You’ll get by when there are clouds in the sky. If you smile despite your dread and sadness. Smile and tomorrow will come. The sun will begin to shine through. Make a joyful expression on your face. Remove any traces of grief. Although a tear may be on the horizon, now is the moment to keep trying. What’s the point of crying if you can’t smile? If you only take the time to look around, you’ll see that life is still worth living. Light up your face with joy and hide every sign of sorrow. Although a tear may be on the horizon, now is the time to keep trying. Smile.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.