Imperial beauty! fair, unrivaled one!
What flower of earth has honor high as thine,—
To find its name on His unsullied lips,
Whose eye was light from heaven?
In vain the power
Of human voice to swell the strain of praise
Thou hast received; and which will ever sound
Long as the page of inspiration shines—
While mortal songs shall die as summer winds
That, wafting off thine odors, sink to sleep!
I will not praise thee, then; but thou shalt be
My hallowed flower! The sweetest, purest thoughts
Shall cluster round thee, as thy snowy bells
On the green, polished stalk, that puts them forth!
I will consider thee, and melt my cares
In the bland accents of His soothing voice,
Who, from the hill of Palestine, looked round
For a fair specimen of skill divine;
And, pointing out the Lily of the field,
Declared, the wisest of all Israel’s kings,
In his full glory, not arrayed like thee!
– The Lily by Hannah Flagg Gould
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.