By painting an element with two or more different colors, a gradient is produced and progressively fades among them. Designers may design anything that seems to be a different hue with gradients. A unique, timely, and revitalizing tone, which was not seen before.
Two colors have been merged in the Rajah and Mona Lisa Gradient Poster. Rajah is a soft, warm rose that is quite unsaturated. Mona Lisa is a very light warm red that is unsaturated. They are both red and belong to the same color family. Red is a powerful hue. This is a striking hue that is frequently seen on caution and warning signs. It’s also a fiery hue that conveys a strong sense of desire.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.