Love is Love? What is it, and how did it begin?
On December 3, 2016, a crowd of approximately a hundred individuals gathered in downtown Manhattan for the Love & Equality Rally. The mission of the Love & Equality Rally was to promote acceptance of all people regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, religion, or citizenship.
Lin-Manuel Miranda’s acceptance speech at the Tony Awards in June focused on the Orlando shooting, saying, “Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love, cannot be killed or swept aside.” Dopely Goods brought you the Love is Love Typography Printable Poster in order to celebrate how much you can love and beloved no matter how!
What Does ‘Love Is Love’ Really Mean?
“Love Is Love” Means To Hold Hands
“Love Is Love” Means To Stick Together, No Matter What
“Love Is Love” Means To Be A Powerful Force
“Love Is Love” Means To Believe In Yourself
“Love Is Love” Means To Feel Connected With Other People
“Love Is Love” Means To Not Sexually Shame Others
“Love Is Love” Means To Love How We Want
“Love Is Love” Means To Celebrate Differences
- According to Bustle
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.