What is the definition of a typography poster?
Typography is known as the art of arrangement, design, and manipulation. When a poster’s main element is typography, the designer must carefully create his design to ensure that the type is both legible and artistically pleasing.
Let me tell you about the It’s OK typography printable poster
Each pack is based on different colors, and each pack contains six typography posters with the same style and color but different quotes.
- It’s ok to make mistakes
Making mistakes is a crucial part of the learning process. It is natural and normal for us to make mistakes. Nobody ever told us it’s alright to make mistakes and that we shouldn’t feel so guilty or criticize ourselves for them.
- It’s ok to have bad days
We’ve all had those days where getting out of bed is a struggle, you’re physically tired, emotionally spent, and you’ve awoken with no desire to start your day. Don’t worry, you’re not alone in having awful days. It doesn’t matter how many times you fall; what important is that you get back up.
- It’s ok to not be okay always
It does not imply that there is something wrong with you or that you are wrong. It just indicates that you are a human being.
- It’s ok to give up sometimes
Giving up shows that you are strong and wise enough to recognize when you can no longer manage something and are ready to redirect your energies. Don’t be frightened to let go and change. Give up the things in your life that are toxic and focus on the things that are important to you and will help you grow as a person.
- It’s ok to be less than perfect
Nobody can be perfect, and that is what makes us human. Our imperfections are what defines us as individuals in this world.
- It’s ok to do what’s best for you
People who are self-respecting don’t have time to listen to someone grumble, and they also don’t indulge in destructive self-criticism. Instead, they concentrate their efforts on positive self-talk, and they take pride in their ability to see the bright side of any scenario.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.