The location of any artistic color combination on the color wheel, a graphic that maps the colors of the rainbow, could be determined. The wheel divides the spectrum into 12 fundamental hues: three primary colors, three secondary colors, and six tertiary colors, making color associations easier to observe.
Color gradients, often called color transitions, define a set of position-dependent colors that are often used to fill a space. It’s a gradual transition from one hue to the next. There are also several varieties dependent on form or size. There are Axial gradients, Radial gradients, Conic gradients, and Other forms, for example.
Here in this Gradient Color Wheel Poster, we’ve merged the color wheel and color gradients to create a unique art piece, which would be ideal to put in your office or give as a present to an artist.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference,
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.