This, in my judgment, is the highest philosophy: First, do not regret having lost yesterday; second, do not fear that you will lose tomorrow; third, enjoy today. – Robert Green Ingersoll
Why should you be more concerned with living in the now than with making extensive plans for the future? No matter how much planning you do, you never know how life will turn out. You will only know when you are in that particular moment. The only moment you have control over is the one you are experiencing right now. You have the option of enjoying or despising the present moment. You may also choose to entirely disregard the current moment and waste it, but the present moment is yours to manage in any case.
There’s no way of knowing how many moments you’ll get to experience. It is critical to understand this. No one can predict when the next moment of their lives will be snatched from them. Only by living in the present moment can you feel this enthusiasm for life. It may even seem cheesy and ridiculous, yet it’s quite reasonable. Don’t take any of life’s opportunities for granted. When planning is important, do it without jeopardizing your enjoyment of the current moment. Life is short, so enjoy it while you can, as the old saying goes.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.