The coronavirus pandemic has brought normalcy to a standstill, and people all around the world are fighting it. Hope, especially in terrible circumstances, may be a great force. The globe is currently dealing with a coronavirus outbreak, a pandemic that has altered the lives of millions of people. In these trying times, hope may be a great source of comfort. Many people who are confined to their homes, as well as those who are striving to aid and avoid the illness, want encouragement and optimism that “we will conquer this.”
Normalcy is returning to our lives thanks to vaccinations. Some experts warn that as the US begins its gradual reopening, it is relaxing social separation too quickly, and suggest a more gradual strategy known as “double-bubbling.” governments around the world are allowing residents to form “double bubbles,” which are social groupings made up of two homes that “make an agreement to hang out with” just “each other” and practice social distancing.
The double bubble was created to reduce social isolation before the country was completely reopened.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.