“Creativity takes courage.” Henri Matisse’s statements are both elegant and truthful. Everyone has diverse and varying perspectives, points of view, and the ability to come up with fresh ideas, which makes us creative. However, voicing your passions requires a great deal of courage.
You are a courageous warrior as a real creator. Your creativity, like your bravery, is not an option. It’s an integral element of your identity. You felt creativity all throughout your body as if it were a source of energy that needed to be expressed. This never-ending need to create becomes the driving force behind your bravery. You come up and act bravely in order to make the art that matters to you a reality.
Creativity and courage are closely linked in a synergic relationship: creativity nourishes courage, while courage animates creativity. Your dreams become a reality when you have the courage to turn them from wishful thinking and imagination. Your work becomes a reality because of your bravery.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.