A gradient is generated by painting one element with two or more different colors and gradually fading between them. Designers can use gradients to create something that appears to be a different color. A tone that hasn’t been seen before, one that is distinct, current, and invigorating.
We’ve got a gradient on the Canary and Keppel Gradient Poster here. Both gradients were created using Keppel and Canary colors. Keppel is a rich bright bluish cyan with a cool undertone. Blue is a cool, relaxing hue that denotes brains and creativity. It is the hue of trust, loyalty, strength, and knowledge. Canary is an extremely light warm reddish-yellow that is unsaturated. Yellow is the most visible hue to the naked eye. It is associated with youth, joy, pleasure, sunlight, and other pleasant and lighthearted emotions. Both of these colors have been transformed into beautiful gradients that we recommend using in your projects.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.