- What you get
- CMYK JPEG 300dp Files (A6, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, A0
- 7 RGB JPEG 300dp Files (A6, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, A0)
- Print any size you need! There is no extra charge! Let us know if you have any questions.
- Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
- What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- Important Notes
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. The files will be delivered electronically within minutes of your order and payment.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only
- What is Gradient?
A gradient is created by using two or more different colors to paint one element while gradually fading between them. Gradients let designers create something that feels like a new color. A tone which didn’t exist before, something that looks unique, modern and refreshing.