“Animals like crows and black cats are not ominous at all; it is the men’s superstitious mind which is the inauspicious one.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
The cat is a symbol with many meanings. It might have bad elements like being related to demons, witchcraft, or darkness, or it can have extremely good aspects like independence, liberty, spiritual enlightenment, intuition, balance, and hope.
Cat symbolism is associated with the enigmatic and occult, independence, and the guardian of energy for Native Americans. On the other hand, Cats had a witchcraft connotation for one tribe, the Oglala, who believed that these felines could cast curses on them.
Maneki-Neko is a figure found in the eastern regions. It’s a good luck cat animal totem based on a fable about a man who was protected from lightning by this cat’s gesture. If a kitten lifts its left foot, it signifies this feline spirit animal will offer you happiness and luck, but if the other paw is lifted, it implies it’s all about the money.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.