What Is Abstract Art?
While realist art aims to show reality as it is, abstract art aims to show reality as it is not. Color, form, shape, and line were utilized by early abstract painters in the late 19th and early 20th centuries to produce paintings, sculptures, and drawings that were purposely devoid of identifiable objects, landscapes, and people. The abstraction provided artists with a new level of freedom to experiment with creative processes, allowing them to alter the traditional definition of “art.”
Abstract Organic is the style we utilized in this poster. The abstract organic art style is characterized by fluid, curved shapes and subdued mid-century hues. For decades, the abstract organic style has been a favorite among designers, with many of them employing it in branding initiatives, advertising, and packaging.
Where to Print
Feel free to choose your printing method, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Print on your home printer
- Email or bring files to local print store such as Staples, Target, Costco
- Upload and print online at Shutterfly.com, Snapfish.com, MPix.com
What type of paper should I use?
Our prints look good with matte paper. But they also look great on glossy paper. This is really your personal preference.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive an electronic file only, which you can download.
- Colors in the final print may look different.
- No refunds for this digital product. But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- ©Dopely Goods. This purchase is for Personal Use Only.